Heads-up: Our team has been working very hard for the past few months on a new navigation for the Beamery app. This is coming at the end of the month, and we will be discussing this in further details as we are getting closer from the release date.
In the meantime, with this release, we have been focusing on improving our Talent Marketing product:
- Expanding on the recently released ability to see active campaigns in the candidate profile, you can now see past campaigns as well. This gives you the complete picture of all communications, past and present, with this candidate.
- Branding is an important aspect of the Pages module. With this release you now have more controls over the look & feel of your pages.
- Custom Footers creates a more consistent candidate experience across Beamery Pages and your own sites. You can now display links and site notices that exist on your webpages across pages and forms, and direct candidates to your social media sites via social icons.
Past Campaigns in Profile
Under the list of active campaigns, you can now see all past campaigns a contact has been a part of.
Similar to active campaigns, you can click on the campaign name to see details within the Edit Campaigns page, and click on the touch to view touchpoint analytics.
We have also updated the touchpoint states, such as 'Sent', to include more detail. You can now see if the touch was opened, clicked on, replied to, and whether it bounced, was deferred or undelivered.
There are three enhancements as part of this release:
1. You can now change the header color for all blocks to match the color of the body copy.
2. In addition to the existing options to format the body copy in blocks, you can now:
- Change text size
- Create a numbered list
- Erase the formatting to revert to the default format
3. The text color of the hero block is no longer limited to white. You can choose the text color for the header and subheader that works best with your chosen background image.
The site notice can be used to present additional information which customers want to share with candidates, such as legal statements and disclaimers. You can include further links and format the text to match the page or form.
The social media icons that customers can choose from are: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
Finally here is a sample of the things we are currently working on and that will be available soon:
- A brand new navigation and redesign of the user experience
- A new dashboard for our CRM module
- A completely-revised email digest
- Some improvements to our Quick Search
completed campaigns in profile