1. Campaign analytics
The New Campaign Report in Beamery gives you a clearer understanding of the effectiveness of your candidate engagement.
- Track campaign performance, open rates and click throughs over time
- Filter results by different users on your team to track individual performance
- Compare different campaign touchpoints to determine most effective methods to convert candidates
- Drill down into different types of campaign (e.g. prospecting, nurture, wake the dead) to see what type of messaging candidates are responding to
If you'd like to learn more about these updates to campaign reporting, as well as campaign tips, tricks and tactics you can join one of the webinars we're holding next week.
Tuesday 19th September, 10am BST; 2am PST; 5am ET: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1512d2dad65b8cca3...
Thursday 21st September, 7pm BST; 11am PST; 2pm ET: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/07d57ed6817143467...
2. New 1-click Sourcing Extension
You can now add contacts to Beamery even faster. Drag and drop resumes or attachments into the Chrome Extension to create or update enriched candidate records.
We've also added new search functionality to the extension, so that you can search your team's database, surface key information and make updates while sourcing.
3. Improvements to Beamery + Greenhouse Integration
We now synchronise 'rejection reason' from Greenhouse to help users surface and re-engage relevant past candidates from Greenhouse within Beamery
And 50+ UX and stability improvements including:
- 2-5x speed improvements across application for users across all global regions, such as when loading contacts or profiles
- UI improvements for easier access to Mini profile when scrolling and while using ‘quick search’
- Multiple improvements to editing full profile, such as validation for editing experience, and reducing clicks to edit and save data.
- Navigation improvements for Beamery Mobile.
Note from Beamery Team:
Your feedback and ideas is extremely important to us and has driven these recent updates - we would love to hear your thoughts on these new features and improvements. If you have any other ideas on features you would like to see improved or implemented, or would like to set up a time to speak with our product team to ask about our upcoming roadmap, please let us know by replying to this message!
1-click Sourcing Chrome Extension
50+ UX and stability improvements
Update to Beamery + Greenhouse Integration